• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Im a newbie!!

Hey,:wave: my name is kaitlyn and my lil' angel's name is Lucy. She is a blue-grey dwarf lop:p. I bought her off a teenage boy who got 2 busy 4 her and then i took her in! She is my first bunny and i adore her and she knows it!!:love: I will be posting pics as soon as my computer starts letting my camera upload- im also new so figuring out how to do so is also gonna be a pain:lol: you all sound like wonderful people and im hoping to be part of that:D

Hey,:wave: my name is kaitlyn and my lil' angel's name is Lucy. She is a blue-grey dwarf lop:p. I bought her off a teenage boy who got 2 busy 4 her and then i took her in! She is my first bunny and i adore her and she knows it!!:love: I will be posting pics as soon as my computer starts letting my camera upload- im also new so figuring out how to do so is also gonna be a pain:lol: you all sound like wonderful people and im hoping to be part of that:D

Use a medium like photobucket for uploading pics :)

thanks everyone!! my computer's load card or sumthin is faulty so i will probs just load pics up on another computer:roll: lucy is abit of a crazy nut, she attacked me today cuz i didnt put her food in her pen fast enough!!:lol: crazy crazy!! she is a lil' angel though once u spend time with her:love:so im planning on doing just that!!

Back