• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding?

UsagiYojimbo

Alpha Buck
:wave: Can someone help me in finding a reputable bunny boarding 'hotel' for Jemima please?

The people who were going to look after her (relatives) have double booked on holiday with us! I was very tempted to take her with us, but we are staying with 7 other people in a 3 bed caravan, so it will be stressful for her.

Anyone know any good places? Preferably in West Midlands but anywhere between here and the lake district (hawkshead) would be fine!

Im scared of leaving her with people I dont know :cry:

kayj (Bunnyhop Hotel and Rescue) is brill - my gang love her as she spoils them rotten - she has a website (google bunnyhop) and is in the north west if that helps

Jo at the bunnery in Cannock :) Its literally 2 mins from me, i always leave my buns with Jo shes amazing :)

www.thebunnery.co.uk :)

xXx

This is fabulous thank you :wave:

I am SO worried about leaving her :cry: I feel so guilty I just want the best I can find for her! Its only 4 days, cant bare any longer

I am trying to find prices for the Heated accommodation for house bunnies but can't see any, what should I expect (roughly) on a per day/.night basis?

Thanks again xxx

This is fabulous thank you :wave:

I am SO worried about leaving her :cry: I feel so guilty I just want the best I can find for her! Its only 4 days, cant bare any longer

I am trying to find prices for the Heated accommodation for house bunnies but can't see any, what should I expect (roughly) on a per day/.night basis?

Thanks again xxx

I *think* its £6 a night, and then 50p for the heated accommodation :) My buns were indoor buns when they went, and they were fine. The accommodation is huge, and so clean. Jo is lovely, she puts up with me texting her to see how my babies are :oops: :lol:

I wouldnt trust anyone else looking after my buns :) xXx

I know at least one other person on this forum who would recomend the bunnery & if I ever go away and can't get a neighbour or friend to help it is where I'd go.

Back