• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric: weird shaped grassy mat....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF0031.jpg

eric!!! thats a placemat

oh, ok mum, i'll eat this instead.....
DSCF0029.jpg

:roll:

Well if they're not for eating then why are they made of the same stuff as those grassy mats they make for bunnies to eat, hey eric? Silly mummy, clearly she made a mistake. Although she clearly left them in a very useful eaty sort of a place, so maybe she was just tricking when she said they weren't for eats!

You are looking just as scrumbly as I remembered :love::love::love::love:

Do you know, my headache has magically disappeared...though I think just to be on the safe side and stave of further attacks, more piccies might be needed :D

Dear Eric, my mummy told me they weren't for eating too. I think she's being silly as they're just the same as my grassy mat and just at the right height for me to pull down! I bet yours are too.
Vinnie

Dear Eric, my mummy told me they weren't for eating too. I think she's being silly as they're just the same as my grassy mat and just at the right height for me to pull down! I bet yours are too.
Vinnie

hi vinnie, they're soooo much tastier when mummy is doing that 'aaaarrrgghhhh' noise ain't they:D she said she doesn't mind that as much as my fave nibbles - tree roots to me but mummy says they're wires :?

eric:wave:

hi vinnie, they're soooo much tastier when mummy is doing that 'aaaarrrgghhhh' noise ain't they:D she said she doesn't mind that as much as my fave nibbles - tree roots to me but mummy says they're wires :?

Definitely! I like tree roots too, especially the really thin ones mummy leaves out everywhere. She calls them 'phone chargers' and gets annoyed when I bite straight through them, but I have to keep my teeth down. If you have a 'door' in your house try that, very tasty. These hoomins are strange aren't they?

Vin :bunny:

Definitely! I like tree roots too, especially the really thin ones mummy leaves out everywhere. She calls them 'phone chargers' and gets annoyed when I bite straight through them, but I have to keep my teeth down. If you have a 'door' in your house try that, very tasty. These hoomins are strange aren't they?

Vin :bunny:

the hoomin that hangs around with me is VERY strange vin:roll: she's rearranged the furniture today so i've just HAD to stamp a lot and explore (did find a rather tasty sausage thing by the front door but mum said that wouldn't help my teeth, it would bung up my belly:?).

Eric, I think that you are right. Mummy only thinks that those are place mats. You should have them.:love: You are adorable.

Back