• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody elses bun.....

Run off with important bits of work or documents? Patrick keeps steeling my revision notes and binkies away with them. He looks so proud bless him :lol::love:

Yep! Strawberry will take the pen out of my hand if im not paying him attention and throw it on the floor!

biggles used to nick my toast and run off with it, once had a benny hill session trying to catch him after herun orf with a book mark he nicked out of my hand

I get bunstrike on the Lappie.....and Ollie used to steal the cambridge ladies paperwork out of her handbag :lol:

Oh yes! The worst of mine is Poppy, and then when she really gets into it Penny can be a pain for it too! Just before christmas they removed all limbs and head from a cut out picture of Santa my little sister brought home from school :shock::lol:

Revising around the rabbits can be absoloutly hectic but generally i can fend them off and play with them inbetween working, so we get there in the end! :lol:

I wish mine would do that!! :shock::lol::lol:

Since ours have been bonded, they want nothing to do with us anymore *boo hoo* as long as they have eachother!

I wish mine would do that!! :shock::lol::lol:

Since ours have been bonded, they want nothing to do with us anymore *boo hoo* as long as they have eachother!

Most of time twinsen and patrick are like this unless theres food involved :lol: Now that im not to paying them as much attention they want it :roll::lol:

Most of time twinsen and patrick are like this unless theres food involved :lol: Now that im not to paying them as much attention they want it :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Ours spend most of their time all snuggled under the coffee table :roll: as soon as their food bowl comes out they are straight there :lol:

mine both love papers and think they are food. exam scripts, anything. they don't care. green paper is particularly popular.

they love to run off with a green bean, too.

Back