• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

suggestions for good indoor enclosures please

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I sort of want to cordon some of the hall way off for when I am not in, but will be big enough enough for her to run around in.

It will stop the madame eating the carpet when she is bored. just untill I can afford to get the laminate done:D

hall way is laminated downstairs already, its just the upstairs cos she likes to run around on the landing, but if I leave her on her own she tries to eat the carpet. The carpet is gross anyway, but just don't want her to hurt herslf really! Hall way is about 8 long with and about 3 wide :D

That ought to be plenty big enough, so long as you don't have any stray wires or anything nibble-able! If she is litter trained she ought to be fine. Do you have a porch or does your hallway open onto the street? If straight onto the street, obviously you'll need to be careful of that.

We don't use that door to come in and out of, and no wires at all round there. do you know if there is any fence type thing I could use? been looking but to no avail:?

You might even get some older ones for freebies. They don't need to stop a baby falling down the stairs or anything, just a strong-willed bunny :D

Try Freeads, and Freecycle and them sorts!

Back