• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my pretty girl esme

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
apologies in advance but finally i have a new camera :D i've only been able to post rubbish, blurry mobile pics of essie before but here she is:
DSCF0014.jpg

esme says thank you:D (but my eyes isn't always so red - in some lights they are but not like cherries!! mummy is about as clever with a camera as she is with an oven:roll:)

DSCF0014.jpg

There ya go! There is a very easy tool for it on photobucket, so you can do it when you upload them if you cant find it on your camera software

haven't even looked at the esme pics yet, just wanted to say that as you have a new camera, there SO better be an eric thread that I haven't got to yet :evil::lol:

esme is all embarrassed now that everyone thinks she's pretty:D
vikkivet, thank you for the eye adjustment - still looks weird tho as essie has actually got reddish eyes in many lights:lol:

Aww what a beautiful girl :love::love::love:
Is she better now poppymoon?

she's fine, thank you judy. my 'annoying her so much til she moved' worked, along with a tummy rub i think. she had 2 small spots of really runny poo but then she was fine so i think whatever was hurting her came out then:? she's back to normal now - mugs me for nose rubs and food whenever i enter the kitchen:D

Back