• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

at what age is a rabbit classed as an adult?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby is on junior excel pellets at the moment and she is six months old, does anyone know when I should start to sway her over to the adult kind? :wave:

Yes thought that she would still be growing a bit, just checking before I buy some more food:D

Frenchies grow really slowly. I have the Green Mr Johnsons, and always had. All their relatives have grown up on it, and they don't selectively feed so I still give it to them. What food do you feed her?

You can't tell when she'll stop growing, but I'm sure it'll be between 6 and 15 months. It's up to you when you decide to change her.

She has excel junior, she used to have a mix, but it made her poops bad as she only ate the nice stuff. She has grown loads since I have switched over to the excel:)

is she a french lop?

just wondering as i have a dwarf and mini lop, soo ive always kept mine on burgess junior/dwarf, but mine arent frenchies :wave:

is she a french lop?

just wondering as i have a dwarf and mini lop, soo ive always kept mine on burgess junior/dwarf, but mine arent frenchies :wave:
Well she is half french and has a up eared father, :p (I think) her mother was enormous, and her dad was big too, so will prob have a lot of growing :wave:

Last edited:
Back