• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoring.

I think mine does too, (he's part lionhead) but when he's Really asleep occasionally it sounds like he's snoring but I'm not sure if it's that, or he's sort of honking in his sleep...:lol:

Tinkerbell is half conti and half french lop, she was so dead to the world relaxed and asleep on my lap last night having her face rubbed that she let her head fall back and her mouth fell mouth open.. lol the tv was on so i wouldn't have heard any snoring, there was an awful lot of whisker twitching going on tho.. cutest thing EVERRRRR :love::love::love::lol:

I can hear Ted from the other room, with two doors closed! :lol::lol::lol: He also sleep-runs. He lies on his side and does hopping movements! :lol: AND he twitches. You can tell when he's asleep because he moves more than when he's awake..;)

I was wondering what these noises were. My mini lop Gordon has been doing this a lot lately, just tiny little high pitched whistles. He is often flat out, eyes shut and his little bosy twitching it's very cute.

I can hear Ted from the other room, with two doors closed! :lol::lol::lol: He also sleep-runs. He lies on his side and does hopping movements! :lol: AND he twitches. You can tell when he's asleep because he moves more than when he's awake..;)
Your Teddy sounds like my B.I hear her when im in the shower!!!!She does this head dropping off thing which Dill has started to do too!!

Your Teddy sounds like my B.I hear her when im in the shower!!!!She does this head dropping off thing which Dill has started to do too!!

Heheh!! I bet the first few times you turned off the water to find out what it was! :lol::lol:

I have a nethie that grunts and squeaks when asleep and a dwarf lop that snores. It can be noisy in our living room!!

Back