• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Type A Rabbit Is He/she

RABBIT FAMILY

Young Bun
Bought this bunny from pets at home they said it was a boy but when we took him to have his mixxy and book a appointment for his neutering they said sorry he is a she, she is lovely and about 12weeks
just dont know what kind of bunny she is
RABBIT8.jpg
[/IMG]
RABIT5.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I second that! Her colour would probably be described as blue (could be a nice name too ;) ). I would say she is likely to be a bit of a few things. But gorgeous all the same!

She is beautiful.My friend has 2 blue dogs,one called blue the other,sky.Both are cool names!:)
I took my bun to the vets once & she said"Your girl is actually a boy".I explained that I had had her spayed so thats impossible so she looked again & realised my bun had just got a large hood at the opening.Thing is,if she hadn't been spayed & I didn't know for definate she was a girl I would have forever thought she was a boy due to some vets incompetence.

Bought this bunny from pets at home they said it was a boy but when we took him to have his mixxy and book a appointment for his neutering they said sorry he is a she, she is lovely and about 12weeks
just dont know what kind of bunny she is

Hardly any rabbits you see as pets are purebred, most are mixed breed which is what your rabbit probably is, nothing to worry about though :) Our P@H always have crosses in

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is absolutly gorgeous!!!! *plans to steal her* :lol:

Yeh she is a small, cute, grey buny haha. :p

the colour is a blue otter looks like a bit of netherland dwarf in there but as has already been said a cross of some sorts, very pretty girl.

when my other half got my stanley he was told he was a he and when i took him for jabs i got told he was 100% a she so when he was 4 month i booked him in to be spayed and they found out he was a he afte all:lol:. lovely looking rabbit but cant help with breed sorry.

Last edited:
Back