• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

buying panacur

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
hi :wave:
do you buy your treatments directly from your vet or do you buy them online????
is there much of a price difference??

i have called the guinnie i rescued SPARKY :lol:
he has had a week to settle in a bit but i thought i should worm him, can he have rabbit panacur or do they have a guinnie one, also if on line which supliers do you use.

I use wormers.co.uk,and use the 10%liquid Panacur,but thats probably only cost effective if you have lots to worm.
Didn't know you worm GP's too - I really need to fez up a bit on piggies (I try not to in case I start falling in love with them)

i had no intention of having a guinnie but he turned up on a friends farm , and no one would take him in and he was roughing it in a barn with a bird of prey keeping a close eye on him:shock:
he is just sooo funny though, so different to the buns, he has only been here a week and there is no way i could part with him now:love:
though maybe i should worm him as he has been fending for himself for god knows how long,,

Back