• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit of a Quandry....

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Hi! I haven't been on here for aaaaages, so firstly the chocolate buns are both very well :D:wave:

A good friend of mine is moving to America and she has asked us to adopt her bunny - a 4yr old angora.

The problem is he's currently un-neutered, used to living alone with free range of the back yard and thinks of himself more as a cat :roll:

i have stipulated he would have to be neutered, but having two seperate enclosures would be impractical so i would ideally like to try and bond him with my two. However, that opens a whole new can of worms....

i really am torn and some advice would be appreciated....

Neutered brother and sister, which again is a concern in that they are both very close and I don't want yto throw the happy balance off - plus my friends bunny, having been a loner most of his life may not tske well to a group environment :? I think I am slowly veering towards a 'no', but I so want to be able to help :(

aawww hello :wave: I still remember having cuddles with Cadbury and 'lambchops' :lol::lol:
I added a third bun to my pair and their relationship did change but they are all still very close to each other, they just share cuddles instead of always being simba and nala together they shar those with Fifi too.. Mine started as male/female and i added a new female who was spayed and very young.
Dont know what to advise regarding your question.. i guess the other thing is if they dont bond what will you do with the new boy :?

Back