• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First ever Binky!!!! Caught on Camera :)

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Charlie has never binkyed since hes been with me until tonight - since i got home from work hes been going binky mad!! :lol: I dashed off to get the camera..
Here it is.... (only 32 secs)

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaths101
:D:D:D:D
He has the whole of the upstairs but prefers to stay in his bunny room awww

Sooty and Oreo say Hi too :wave: (just noticed Oreos mega long whisker :lol:)
CIMG1226.jpg

Awww, that's great. It cracks me up watching buns binky. I love the surprised look my Billy has like "what the hell just happened to me!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

You are so lucky to get that on camera - a happy bunny is just the loveliest thing to watch !

thanks - he is a happy bun, even when its his turn to go in, and Sooty and Oreo out - he does without any hassle, wanders in his pen and flops :love::love:
He stays like that while the mad 2 are zooming about - doesnt seem bothered by them at all :D

sorry i'm a bit daft sometimes, is that what a binky looks like?

Dexter does that, but i thought he had an itch or something. Sort of thought a binky would be more eloquent somehow.... when Dexter does that it just looks like he has an itch or a flea bite or something. He definitely does not have fleas tho. does that mean Dexter has binky'ed?

Also, if a binky is an expression of happiness... why do they look so surprised when they've done it?

sorry i'm a bit daft sometimes, is that what a binky looks like?

Dexter does that, but i thought he had an itch or something. Sort of thought a binky would be more eloquent somehow.... when Dexter does that it just looks like he has an itch or a flea bite or something. He definitely does not have fleas tho. does that mean Dexter has binky'ed?

Also, if a binky is an expression of happiness... why do they look so surprised when they've done it?

Dont feel daft, did you see the first 3 seconds - that was a mega binky :lol:, every bun is different - all 3 of my rabbits binky differently as you can see they launch themselves off the ground, shake their heads, flick their legs out etc - when i first saw it i though Sooty had something wrong with her :oops:

I think it i seen as a sign of happiness as they always do it when ummm happy :? - everytime I let mine out in the garden over the summer, they binkyed, had a mad dash round, and binkied some more. Flopping (suddenly flopping onto their sides/back) is also a sign of contentment, so yes sounds like Dexter has binkied and hes happy happy happy :D x

Back