• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Rabbits

mollyjoker

Mama Doe
Just visited p@h and they have 2 giant rabbits for sale.One of them is a real monster.What are they like to keep as pets.Not that i would get one.

They are great, but they need lots of space as you would imagine :)

They don't tend to live as long as smaller rabbits though, something like 6 years is quite average. They can have health issues too, but all rabbits can if they come from a bad breeder.

i got my giant from there in september.He was like a dog,i would stand at the back door and call his name and he would come running up the path,he would jump on the bed in our room and out his head under ur hand and wait for you to rub his head,once you rubbed his head he would lie down and makes himself at home.My pepper was 6 months old,unfortunaly we buried him yesterday,we lost him to his 2nd bout of stasis in 6 weeks.im so so so so devastated i cant even begin to tell you.

Glad to see they make great pets.If i had the room i would love one.Look like real characters.I hope the ones i saw get a lovely home .They were £129 each.

i got my giant from there in september.He was like a dog,i would stand at the back door and call his name and he would come running up the path,he would jump on the bed in our room and out his head under ur hand and wait for you to rub his head,once you rubbed his head he would lie down and makes himself at home.My pepper was 6 months old,unfortunaly we buried him yesterday,we lost him to his 2nd bout of stasis in 6 weeks.im so so so so devastated i cant even begin to tell you.

Im so so sorry:(

Kelly,I am so sorry for your loss,i have just read about Pepper on Rainbow Bridge.I am sorry i started this thread after your heartbreak.I bet he had a wonderful time in his short life with you.

Kelly,I am so sorry for your loss,i have just read about Pepper on Rainbow Bridge.I am sorry i started this thread after your heartbreak.I bet he had a wonderful time in his short life with you.

aww dont be silly,i wanted to reply in here to tell you how fab and laid back they are,well my pepper was anyway,they are special bunnys.

There are 2 conti's being GIVEN away on Preloved Preston area...not to mention a lot of other buns around Lancs :(

There are 2 conti's being GIVEN away on Preloved Preston area...not to mention a lot of other buns around Lancs :(

Just hope the contis don't fall into the wrong hands:?

I love my giants they make fab pets, so do the others but there is just something about the giants, I have 24 of them

Back