• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know.

ninaannechalk

Young Bun
the telephone nmber for Sandra Curran form the Milton Keynes RSPCA - I know the RSPCA number but I need to call her to arrange a viewing and can not get hold of her on email.:?

Many thanks
Nina

Is she still rescuing rabbits? One of my very first rescue rabbits came from her over 10 years ago. I blame her for the fact that we now have our own sanctuary and nearly 40 bunnies here :lol:

Is she still rescuing rabbits? One of my very first rescue rabbits came from her over 10 years ago. I blame her for the fact that we now have our own sanctuary and nearly 40 bunnies here :lol:

Yes she is still doing it! She has quite a few but I have my eye on one to be my housebuns wife, just cant get hold of her by phone as my hubby deleted the message before writing it down, plonker!!
:p Oh don't I have started with Mr Bunns, I love him so very much althoug he is sitting behind the couch in a little pain as he was releaved of his testicles today:shock:
So he is not talking to me - i want to get him a companion, hence me talking with Sandra but I would love a house full , they ar eadorable. My hubby says I have to stop at 2 though so thats will be all for me:roll:

Back