• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plotting . . and Jumping (pics)

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Viola-Rose and Mistletoe-Snowgoose

'Just act natural and no-one will notice us . . whilst I prepare

IMG_1112.jpg

To DIVE BOMB . . . . whheeeeeeeee

IMG_1111-1.jpg

(sorry the last ones 'soft focus'!! I only just caught her!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it!

(you do know you're putting pic threads in chat? :oops::D)

Oooh - sorry - did not know I was not meant to do that - I don't usually post many piccies.

Shall I try and move them or is it too late??

I posted three other threads with images as well.

LOL i dont think it matters, but thats generally how it goes. Mods will probably move them when they see them anyway!

:lol::lol: Bet that was really funny to watch, wish you had got in on video, bet the sleeping person got a bit of a shock :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: These buns just LOVE to stir up some action round the place don't they?
It's lovely to see Viola Rose looking so well. What a remarkable recovery from her myxi - thanks to your meticulous care.:D:D:D

:lol::lol: Bet that was really funny to watch, wish you had got in on video, bet the sleeping person got a bit of a shock :lol:

My OH. He's used to it - they use him as a trampoline first thing every morning. They start on the floor, climb onto a chair and then the bedside table and then divebomb onto the bed, then its down onto the floor and start all over again . . .

Back