• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie and locksley

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
he's my boy now

025.jpg

027.jpg

022.jpg

014.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

let raid the towel

005.jpg

rosie looks happy for once in a long time

029.jpg

lets chill

037-1.jpg

leave my boy alone

044.jpg

whispers 'i love you'

057-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

061-1.jpg

065-1.jpg

Yay, they're together :) So how are they now with each other?

she loves him, he is lapping up the grooming :love:, i got advice from someone who used to work for the rawf who knows alot about rosies history, they now work as a veterinary nurse

its getting rosie walking around abit more too :)

Aww, I'm so pleased for you. :)

It's lovely to see them together and Rosie does look quite pleased with herself!

Really good to hear she's getting about a bit better too. :D

thats just brilliant:D:D:D:D she looks so proud of him - and the twinkle is back in her eye:love: locksley looks like he's enjoying the attention too:D

Bless them :love:

Locksley looks bigger than Rosie already :lol:

yes he is :lol::love: he's got a big bottom, he never stops eating, he attempted to eat all rosie's food as well as his own :shock: :lol:

it got hard to try and keep them apart as every chance rosie got she kept looking at him

yaaaaay how did you manage that???? i thought rosie didnt like him - tempramental madam :lol::lol:

where did they meet? - did u do neutral territory etc etc - just wondered as you make it look so easy :D

i kept letting her see him every day, she sort of gradually got used to it, and today i took her downstairs with me and she just sort of clicked, i was going to wait until i could take them to grandads on neutral territory, but they both just accepted each other

dad will come home and wonder whats going on :lol:

Back