• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For the bunny who has everything...

WOW I want one!
The bunny in the picture looks like a littlun so I don't think it's really as big as it looks. Still looks good, but maybe not for that price!

I would say a nethie x......the measurements are on there and there's no way either of mine would fit :lol:

It'd look good in my garden - I'm sure Alfie and Bubbles would just avoid it like the plague though and play on the kids trampoline like they already do. :roll: :lol:

I think the bun on the photos is a dwarf breed, or at least a dwarf cross if you look at the length of the ears in proportion to the rest of him.

edit: I see someone already posted something to that effect.. :oops:

Last edited:
I would say a nethie x......the measurements are on there and there's no way either of mine would fit :lol:

I was trying to visualise the measurements but I can't. I have to see things in the flesh. :oops::lol::lol:

a pet shop near me has one for the meercats it sells:roll: its not that big really only prob suit a dwarf bun

I have to put things in feet or I haven't got a clue :oops:
I went with nethie x cause of the ears :oops:

Its about 5ft by 3 and a half foot and just over 3ft tall.

While it would only be suitable for little buns I think it is really positive that there is more coming on to the market for bunnies. It will at least help people realise that bunnies aren't supose to be shut in a tiny hutch 24/7 :D

I would buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't think fatty bunbun would get stuck in every single one of those holes. :lol:

I would buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't think fatty bunbun would get stuck in every single one of those holes. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Looks pretty cool, but I can't see my two getting much more enjoyment out of it than they do a box, which I get for free! It's like kids at Christmas, they are as happy to play with boxes and paper as they are to play with their new toys :roll:

While it would only be suitable for little buns I think it is really positive that there is more coming on to the market for bunnies. It will at least help people realise that bunnies aren't supose to be shut in a tiny hutch 24/7 :D

Me too... I just wish they'd start doing stuff big enough for my little fat bum :oops: although he isn't really interested though :oops:
Marnie would be....she's always climbing on stuff and getting stuck in places I though were FAR too small for her to fit in :lol:

how much:shock: eric would be too scared of it but he'd probably enjoy the box it comes in. esme would just have to rearrange everything to make it 'right'.

must admit tho, i have a few of those wooden things for all my furries and they love stripping the bark off. looks good - if you have the money to spend:D

Back