• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes / UD doing fine, coming home soon

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Jester is having a dental today to level his teeth - they have 'ledges'. He's having xrays to check there are no hidden teeth problems and also to check all is ok with his tummy (following on from his recent anorexia episodes).

I hate sending them off for GAs and waiting for news. So any spare vibes for my little man would be much appreciated.

Daisy is also in need of some vibes. she's had uneaten caecotrophs for just over a week and despite a restricted diet and probiotics in her water there's been no real improvement.

It's snowing again today so I'm a bit nervous about them getting stuck at the vets. Can't wait until they're both back home with me.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

Will update when I have any Jester news - all being well we collect him at 4.30pm. Hopefully, once he's had the op, he'll be able to get his paws on the tasty veg mummy has packed for him and Daisy won't scoff the lot!

As for Daisy, the vet had a good look at her and checked tummy, teeth and spine and couldn't feel anything wrong. He said to continue with limited diet for a while and see how she goes. He's confident that as she's also passing lots of normal poos it will sort itself out through diet. Obviously she'll be going back again next week if I'm not happy!

Jester is doing fine after his op :D:D:D

The o/h is off to collect them both now - should be home in an hour or so.

I'm gearing myself up for the 'we don't like evil mummy who made us go to the vets' cold shoulder treatment!

Thanks for everyone's vibes :D

Back