• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few vibes for Jasmine please.14/1 good news

As suspected teeth are Jasmines problem,she had a dental booked for next week, She is dehydrated at the moment and has very reduced gut sounds .....she has had painkiller and metaclopromide and I've got to syringe feed as well as syringe fluids.

We are back tomorrow morning and if theres no improvement they want to admit her,shes too poorly for the dental at the moment :(

Loads of vibes for Jasmin. I agree with Liz, fluids did Snowdrop a world of good when she was in stasis the other week.

Well I've been at work,got home about half an hour ago, Jasmine is still with us,she took a syringe feed just before I went to work and has taken a little just now.

Her tummy is very gurgly ,shes poo'd on me ,just a couple of poos,I'm about to do the food round for the others then I will try to give her some fluids.

Back