• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Blog Writing

lornatrae

Young Bun
Hi, I was just wondering what other bunny blogs there are out there and if anyone else writes one.

Pepper's blog is still going strong and it's been a great way of sharing her silly antics. http://www.lagomorphlife.blogspot.com We also love following other blogs to see that other bunnies are just as silly sometimes.

That's a shame. I think it's been a good way of showing that my rabbit has personality, especially to people who think it's odd to keep a rabbit indoors.

I HAVE ONE!! :D:D:D

*Ahem*...Teddy has one!!

teddybunbun.livejournal.com

He has 50 friends (most of them relatives.)

furrymob.livejournal.com is great (as said above) and there are a few others that are brilliant. You can find them on Teddy's "friends" page.

Teddy: Mummeh....what yoo doin?! I don't want a whole load of two-foots readin about ma doings! It's fur bunneh's only! (and the odd kitteh!) No Two-foots bunlowed!! *hurmph*

Personally I love a good bun-blog.
I have recently spoken to my brother (as he is more computer tech than me) about setting up somewhere on line where I can post my ramblings, or rather where the bunnies can :oops:

Analytically speaking, I think part of what made loosing Claude so difficult was the way I totally anthropomorphisised his characteristics.

He wasn't just a smart bun who went out in the snow, he invented the weather !!
He sent a message from the bridge to say that he has turned the snow machine down from 11 now, BTW. ;)
I fact, one of his business strap lines was "If it is Worth Having, I Probably Invented it!"
One of his old inventions was the NHS - but it was only a joke.
According to him it has nothing at all to do with Beveridge, or his visions of healthcare. At the time that he came up with the NHS Claude said that he never thought anyone would actually continue with it. ;)

Claude also invented healthy imaginations!

Personally I love a good bun-blog.
I have recently spoken to my brother (as he is more computer tech than me) about setting up somewhere on line where I can post my ramblings, or rather where the bunnies can :oops:

Analytically speaking, I think part of what made loosing Claude so difficult was the way I totally anthropomorphisised his characteristics.

He wasn't just a smart bun who went out in the snow, he invented the weather !!
He sent a message from the bridge to say that he has turned the snow machine down from 11 now, BTW. ;)
I fact, one of his business strap lines was "If it is Worth Having, I Probably Invented it!"
One of his old inventions was the NHS - but it was only a joke.
According to him it has nothing at all to do with Beveridge, or his visions of healthcare. At the time that he came up with the NHS Claude said that he never thought anyone would actually continue with it. ;)

Claude also invented healthy imaginations!

Go for livejournal! There's an online community of bunnies, who are all friends....I've met most of their hoomins too! :D

Back