• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Dental Question

Michelleox

Mama Doe
I am going to call and make an appointment tomorrow to get the buns teeth checked. Amber is being very slightly 'fussy' with her pellets the last day or two so i want catch it as early as possible just in case she has spurs.

I was wondering if she did need her teeth burring, which obviously would mean a few hours in the warm vets, a GA and a night in the (cold!) kitchen with heatpad etc, what would i do about putting her back outside in this weather? :? It's not really possible for them to become house buns until spring:( :?

I hope i am just being over vigilant after her last dental but also planning ahead:oops::( I'd be grateful for any opinions:wave:

I can't put Frankie back out until it warms up and he's not happy being inside, not sure about a day or so though. I do hope her teeth are OK.

Back