• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky wildie.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
I meant to post this yesterday but forgot.

We have a cheeky wildie who has started to sneak into the stables, I can only imagine he is noshing on the horses hay, I usually catch him running from under the door as I come round the corner.
Naughty bun.:lol:

Hee-hee now that's one smart little bunny I dont blame him! I wonder if he'll tell his friends :lol:

Aw poor little thing, must be a relief for them now there is a bit of a thaw on

We have about a foot of snow here, so I don't grudge it, the muck heap is nearby so it is nice and cosy for them too. The deer and pheasants are eating the kale we planted for the sheep, but we can't harvest it. At least the wild life are getting a helping hand in the bad weather.

Aw bless! :D x

Made me........ :lol:

The wild mice outside are taking full advantage of the wild bird food I put out for them and I don't begrudge them it at all xx

Mike was telling he saw the wildie the other day. Mike was having a break from mucking out, and was standing quietly in the stables. Little bun hopped into the doorway and sat. He then hopped over to the hay bale, and sat. He then nibbled a bit of hay and sat. He had a wee sniff around and then nibbled another bit of hay- he then realise he was being watched and scarpered into the muck heap.:lol:

Back