• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlies nose rubs video :) - do all buns love nose rubs?

None of my buns will tolerate nose rubs! Strawberry will bite your fingers off, Snowdrop and Bungle both run away if I try to touch them!

matthew thinks you're wasting his time with a nose-rub - he likes long, slow strokes from head to tail. he will tolerate a massage, but its the rhythmic stroking he loves.

tabitha thinks noses are for rubbing, and will present hers any time. she is only just coming round to the idea of being held, though she has always enjoyed a massage.

:)

None of my buns will tolerate nose rubs! Strawberry will bite your fingers off, Snowdrop and Bungle both run away if I try to touch them!

Gosh, I've obviously been so lucky with my buns, I had just assumed all bunnies love fuss. Mine come to me, nudge me then stick their chins on the floor - this means fuss me now else I'll nibble your trousers. Its good to know in case my next bun doens't like it.

Radish loves nose rubs. If I sit on the floor with her she comes up to me licks my nose for a bit then nudges my hand for nosy rubs and rests her chin on my leg whilst I do it.

it's so nice to feel the tooth purrs she does when she is resting her head on my leg. :love::love::love:

No mine don't like them, I try on a daily basis, but they just give my hand a hefty nose nudge out of the way :lol:

No mine don't like them, I try on a daily basis, but they just give my hand a hefty nose nudge out of the way :lol:

:lol::lol: this has surprised me, Sooty and Charlie would sit there for hours having nose rubs, Oreo though he likes them is too much of a live wire to sit still for too long :lol:

:love::love: Awww he is settling in nicely, yep both mine love them Ness adores them, they both love a head massage too and Gizmo licks my other hand the whole time :love:

Back