• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit & Max

Fran

Warren Veteran
Wasn't sure whether to post photos incase it doesn't work out but just took these photos, they're just so cute :love: Been together since yesterday and it's going well so far :D

P1020649.jpg

P1020654.jpg

P1020659.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

I have to say that Max looks a lot happier there than he did when he was here *sob*.

Lovely photos and hopefully the first of many. :love::love: :D:D

:love::love::love::love:

I have to say that Max looks a lot happier there than he did when he was here *sob*.

Lovely photos and hopefully the first of many. :love::love: :D:D

He acted really differently when I introduced them, he doesn't seem scared of biscuit :)

He did take a chunk out of me when I stopped him humping her head though :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

What a cute couple. Hope it continues to go well. Have you got six bunnies now I think I must have missed something somewhere :?

What a cute couple. Hope it continues to go well. Have you got six bunnies now I think I must have missed something somewhere :?

Yes I have 6 now. Got Biscuit in July when she was given to a fosterer for the cat rescue and they asked if I could take her as they know I have bunnies. She was meant to be being rehomed once she was spayed but I decided to keep her and so she needed a friend

Yeah she's so relaxed, never seen her flop so much! Thank you for letting me adopt him & starting the bonding Lou :)

He did take a chunk out of me when I stopped him humping her head though :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:He seems to be making a habit of that - I still have a tiny bruise from when he bit me near my collar bone as I was giving him a goodbye cuddle. :lol::lol:

Now I'm not sure which pair of Fran's bunnies I love most...... :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:He seems to be making a habit of that - I still have a tiny bruise from when he bit me near my collar bone as I was giving him a goodbye cuddle. :lol::lol:

...and I have a scar on the back of my hand where he took a chunk out of me as I intervened in one of their early scuffles :lol:

They look very happy together, a good match I reckon :D Well done everyone!

...and I have a scar on the back of my hand where he took a chunk out of me as I intervened in one of their early scuffles :lol:

We're all making him sound like a right little thug. :lol::lol: He's a sweetie really. :love:

How are the lovebirds Fran?

They're good, have been at work but my mum says they've been sitting together and grooming. He keeps leaping on her but she doesn't seem bothered and there haven't been any problems with them :)

Yaay! Now you tell Max he needs to be a gentlebun and stop humping her :oops:

He's good for a while and then he starts humping her and won't give up! :roll: He's very norty, keeps escaping from the cage and running around refusing to go back in :lol: I let them out while I cleaned them out earlier and he was following her around everywhere :love:

He's very norty, keeps escaping from the cage and running around refusing to go back in :lol: I let them out while I cleaned them out earlier and he was following her around everywhere :love:

He used to try and jump out of the hutch when I cleaned him out :roll: :lol::lol:

Back