• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH and I were in the process of...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...getting "intimate" :oops: and suddenly Beau's face appears over OH's shoulder, as if to say "Whatcha doin'?" :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Been interrupted by a cat or two many a time, but never a bunneh :lol:

OMG hilarious!!

This happened to OH and I a while back when Ralph was indoors and he was a single bun! We were lying on the floor of the spare room and out of nowhere, he came over and started burrowing into OH's trouser leg!!!

Oops! :lol::lol:
I don't think I could do anything if the animals were in the room.. it would be too awkward!

When you've got clingy cats like we have you can't help it, if you shut the door, you'd be put off by the scratching on the door, picking the carpet and pathetic or angry meowing from the other side :lol:

When you've got clingy cats like we have you can't help it, if you shut the door, you'd be put off by the scratching on the door, picking the carpet and pathetic or angry meowing from the other side :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ralph has seen some sights no dog should be subjected to being such a clingy ****** :shock:

As soon as Zorro gets a hint of anything going on, he silently manages to appear, purring VERY loudly, trying to see what he's missing! :roll::lol::lol:

But if like us you currently have rabbits in EVERY room of the house what do you do?? Abstain???

Even the bathroom has a cat sleeping in it (chucked out of the bedroom by the rabbits).

(actually thinking about it the larder just has two hibernating tortoises in . . . . . . :shock::shock::shock:)

I have to lock the dogs out even when I shower - they look way too much and way too knowingly:lol:

Same. Maddy (cat) has taken to sleeping against the bathroom radiator, i feel too bad to kick her out, so i hide behind the shower curtain and keep peering round to check she hasn't woken up :oops::lol:

...getting "intimate" :oops: and suddenly Beau's face appears over OH's shoulder, as if to say "Whatcha doin'?" :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh no lol. I hope you havnt damaged thier innocent mind now lol:lol:

I must just say that i was feeling low, but this thread has made me laugh, thank you :D

Last edited:
Back