• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brindle stray snow patrol bun

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Brindle101103.jpg

Brindle101101.jpg

Brindle101102.jpg

Brindle is in a run/pen in the rabbit room however she has learnt to jump over out of the pen and jump back in. I don't see her do this but when I go in the room there are tell tale signs that she has been out...poohs everywhere and things have moved (usually DooDoo's spare toys). There are no other bunnies in there so it has to be her. When I go in she is always in the pen, like butter wouldn't melt!

Brindle:
It was not me

Shes the boss!! A very determined bun......will do what she likes,when she likes!!!! Rabswood?? Youve got your work cut out!!!!!

She's a BARC bunny; nothing is impossible for a BARC bunny.:)

That's *exactly* what I was just thinking! :lol:

Brindle must be very clever bun'! :)

Brindle: You are obviously more than just a snow patrol bunny. You must be a *spy* snow patrol bunny with all that stealth.

Brindle: It's the area of Sheffield I come from. I am very 'street'. Actually I am a getto princess but don't tell anybun.

Back