• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hates her hutch being cleaned out

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock: STOMP THUMP STOMP!!!! oh dear wish she understood that it is for her own good, she has thrown her dish over:roll: and rearranged everything!!! Next time she can do it herself stroppy madam:roll::lol:

:lol: Mine are the same when im sweeping out their room - they jump in the rubbish bag and start trying to eat the duspan :lol:

I have to put Radish in her pet carrier whilst I clean out her cage otherwise she eats the dustpan and digs big holes in the rubbish bag. :lol::lol:

It's because bunnies are creatures of habit, and have things in their cage how they like it, hence the anger when you start sifting through everything :lol:. I never clean out my bunnies whilst they are near by, for the fear of being beaten up!

Oh yea, same here. Biscuit jumps in the hutch and throws out my dustpan and brush and then hangs around supervising!:roll:

Amber is a nightmare and has to sit in the dustpan and 'assault' the brush. My boy just hops off out of the way and watches from a distance

Muffin just wants to lick my hand all the time and Emily kicks her back legs all the time until im done then allows me to rub her nose (sometimes) :D

Back