• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunny's name?

Tinkerbell! that's what she was called before I got her, but I have an 8 year old daughter that loves it! so it stayed, it really suits her anyway!

can't wait to see a 6kg+ rabbit thumping about the place.. called Tinkerbell.. :lol:

I think I have to be one of the most un imaginative people ever, Blues blue because hes a Blue dutch.

Honeys a yellow dutch, I didn't think Yellow sounded that cool but she looked like the colour of Honey :lol:

needless to say I only ever name our dealing horses that come in never animals for keeps :oops: :lol:

Oscar - named after my most favourite breed of fish, the Oscar cichlid :oops:

Noisette - (pronounced Noir-zet... that band 'The Noisettes' can't even pronounce their own name right!) French for hazelnut, which I think suits her perfectly :love: Actually, I did choose the name well in advance and was going to name the girl bun Noisette regardless of breed and colour :lol:

My babies:

Jose (Ho-Zay) - Female black nethie who we were told was male hence the male name :roll:

Rainbow - Male harlequin

Paddy - Male Lionhead black otter lop

Peaches - Female ginger and white cross breed

:love:

Lola because I wasn't original and thought of Bugs Bunny's girlfriend! Suits her though, she's demanding!

Maximus, he was called Max at the adoption centre, but he's a moody bunny, so he is Maximus Stropimus, also known as Maxi-moo.

Brian because he looks like a Brian, he's a charming bunny with a not bothered about anything character, he never seems to have a down day, he's so gentle and lovely.:love:

Jemimah because well my OH's choice, but it suits her, she's very snooty and is the Lady of the manor.

Lenny, he was originally Norah, I named her Norah which I loved, the OH chose Lenny when we discovered was a boy.

Betty was her adoption name, but it suited her, so it stuck :D.

Mischa - German nickname for Michael - it should be pronounced Meesha but we pronounce it Mish-Car cos I think the other way sounds too girly.

Mini - because she was the runt

Nutmeg - because of her colouring

Smudge - because of the black mark running down his spine

Pipkin came from Watership Down, cause he's a littlun ^_^ My mum wanted to call him Blackberry cause of his colour but he's not really the smartest bunny... :oops:
Ruby just looked like a Ruby... She was called Nala at the rescue but that didn't really suit her.
Widget was supposed to be Woodget after a character in one of my favourite books when I was little, but my mum kept getting it wrong and calling him Widget so it stuck.

Mr Bun...at first didnt know she was a girlie..Shes now Mrs Bun and it suits her,with her long mane...

BeeBee....wasnt going to stay...badly hurt so I was taking him to be PTS..his owner was going to drop a brick on him....however,I came to the rescue of Baby Bunny....BB...Beebee.....

Lily Shane.Was originally called Snotter as she has chronic snuffles.A rescue again...Lily as she is Lily white....Shane....after Shane Ward and the song No Promises.....Im trying very hard to help her,to make her life as good as we can get it,all the time she wants to live,I will support that....
She has not only Snuffles,but malloclusion and kyphosis of the spine...:(

I named my buns because I just liked the names!

Duncan I named because my OH second name is Duncan.
Frank because we both just thought he looked like a Frank.
Sally I named because my Mum is called Sally.
Penny - Giles named her. She was initially a Polly so I called her Polly Pocket becuase she was so small you could fit her in your pocket but then he changed it to Penny so I call her Penny Pocket!

Apricot Le Bunbun: Apricot because I liked foodie names, Le Bunbun because like a stereotypical frenchman he's a lover not a fighter...:oops: :)

Custardapple Furrypods: She looks like one :lol: Custardapples have creamy white flesh and black stones. She has creamy white fur and black eyes. She is also rather round :oops: Furrypods because she has incredibly fluffy feet :)

Mango Fattyharebit: I was running out of fruit names by then! She resembled a fat hare with helicopter ears when I got her :)

Tippex Porkychicken: I didn't want a food name because I definitely wasn't keeping her :oops::oops: And Porkychicken because that is what rabbit meat is meant to taste like :oops::oops::oops: She is a VERY norty rabbit, so that is her norty name :)

Bunny Clifton: OH named him, after Bernie Clifton whom OH is obsessed with! :)

Apricot Le Bunbun: Apricot because I liked foodie names, Le Bunbun because like a stereotypical frenchman he's a lover not a fighter...:oops: :)

Custardapple Furrypods: She looks like one :lol: Custardapples have creamy white flesh and black stones. She has creamy white fur and black eyes. She is also rather round :oops: Furrypods because she has incredibly fluffy feet :)

Mango Fattyharebit: I was running out of fruit names by then! She resembled a fat hare with helicopter ears when I got her :)

Tippex Porkychicken: I didn't want a food name because I definitely wasn't keeping her :oops::oops: And Porkychicken because that is what rabbit meat is meant to taste like :oops::oops::oops: She is a VERY norty rabbit, so that is her norty name :)

Bunny Clifton: OH named him, after Bernie Clifton whom OH is obsessed with! :)

I LOVE your bunny names!!!!!

Treacle, she's a black and white lop and looks like she has had treacle poured on her.

Oddeye, a yellow dutch, he has one blue eye and one brown eye.

Runt, another yellow dutch and Oddeye's brother, he was the runt of the litter.

Sorrell, an agouti, wildie looking bun, she has a really nervous nature and is a quiet little girl who had a very bad start in life so I wanted to give her a pretty name.

Xena, an agouti lop, who was found in a playing field and was VERY aggressive, so I called her after the princess warrior.:lol:

Jessica came to us with her name, and iy suited her, she's a grey angora cross.

Thumper, Milly, Molly and Snowy were all fosters so we didn't change their names, by the time we decided they were staying the names had stuck in our minds.

i have Bugsy and Malone i got them together now they hate each other lol!!!!

i had a boris

and now i have Gypsi and Toby

Alfie - just cause he looked like an Alfie.

Misty - She was named this in the rescue and it suits her perfectly!

Rosie and Daisy - two beautiful girlies so had to have girly names.

x

Mr Beau Jangles!!

He was originally my friend's bunny and she called her (before we took her to the vets for her spay... cue embarassing phone call from the vet!!) Miss Sophia Jingles. Obviously we couldn't have a boy with that name. My OH is a Robbie Williams fan and picked Mr Bojangles, and I preferred to spell it Beau as in beautiful :love: He just gets called Beau though.

Pie (bit obvious I think!) - Because OH wouldnt buy her for me unless I called her pie. I wanted to spell it Pi but no...
Now OH want s to call the next one Stew but I used to know a guy we called Stu and I hated him! :roll: So thats a no.

Back