• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My winterwonderland *added pic*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
If there's any food to be had, Spike will find it:love:

snow6180.jpg

They've made a network of tunnels and caves amongst the pots, foliage and snow
snow6168.jpg

snow6171.jpg

and just because
snow6174.jpg

snow6176.jpg

Last edited:
:love: What's the white one called? I love the way you can see his/her bum disappearing into the tunnel...'I'm off on an adventure!'

:love: What's the white one called? I love the way you can see his/her bum disappearing into the tunnel...'I'm off on an adventure!'

Totti :love: 8 years old, very handsome chap, also known as Persil bun 'cos he's usually so pristine and white, although his feet don't look it as he disappears into his cave :lol:

p.s. Spike has no front teeth so he's gumming the lavender :love:

Totti :love: 8 years old, very handsome chap, also known as Persil bun

I like that! What a great nickname! Although when I read your post my first thought was 'Totti, what a lovely name!' :lol: Funny how their feet are dirty even when they've been walking in white snow ;)

I like that! What a great nickname! Although when I read your post my first thought was 'Totti, what a lovely name!' :lol: Funny how their feet are dirty even when they've been walking in white snow ;)

Named after the Roma footballer Francesco Totti :love::love:

Back