• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

♥♥♥English lops ♥♥♥♥

andrea82

Young Bun
Hello not been on here since my poor Betty.

Just wondering Ive not ever known or ever seen an English lop in real life or on here. Does anyone have one?

Yep I've seen plenty of E Lops at shows. Not too keen on them myself, but I'm not a lop person anyway :lol:

I've got one ,hes not got the huge ears but hes very handsome

Meet Alexander

SS100840.jpg

Awww lops are lovely:love: but, then I am not really selective I love them all :love: I think my female is an English crossed with a lop and she may not be the 'postcard' bunny but I think she so gorgeous she has lovely eyes :love:

This rabbit supposedly is the rabbit with the longest ears in the world, although I've seen rabbits that's ears come quite close...

bunny_17.jpg

:shock: Is he a normal English Lop then or have they done some genetic altering of his DNA to make his ears that huge:?

:shock: Is he a normal English Lop then or have they done some genetic altering of his DNA to make his ears that huge:?

Looks like a normal one to me. English Lops are a very old breed, if they were unable to keep themselves in one piece with the proper care they wouldn't be here

Looks like a normal one to me. English Lops are a very old breed, if they were unable to keep themselves in one piece with the proper care they wouldn't be here

Have their ears always been that long then or have they been 'bred' to get them like that?

Back