• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

groups of 3/4 rabbits

gemmam

Alpha Buck
Those who have three or four bunnies, what combination of male/female do you have? Were they all singles before, or pairs that were then bonded together? I have no bunnies at the moment - used to have four in two pairs and the last one died recently :(

I am hoping to have a single bunny indoors for the time being, but come summer I'll probably move him outside and get him a couple of friends to live with :)

I have no experience of groups and would be a bit nervous about bonds later breaking down etc, but do love the idea of a small group so doing some research.

We have:

a group of 3 (2 girls who are mother and daughter and a male)

a group of 4 (2 sisters and 2 brothers)

we are tyring to bond a group of 6 as we speak (3 boys and 3 girls!)

I have a group of 3, 2 girls and 1 boy.
I started off with the boy, then after 2yrs i got him a girl who was same age, then a year later i added a 2nd girl who was just a baby.. they are all best of friends :D

I used to have a trio, the first bun was female and joined by another baby female after I had her for a year and the third bun was a daughter I kept of the second bun after they both had an accidental litter. There was a year between each of them in age.

Thanks everyone, good to hear about some happy groups! I was thinking if I get a male to start with, then later I can maybe get a pair of already bonded girls to bond him with.

I have 2 males and a female.:wave:
the 2 boys are brothers who were seperated at about 14 weeks due to fighting and then after neutering were re-bonded.
Then I got Honey, who was indoors throughout last winter and then in September, we took them to JAnice (ARC) to be bonded as a trio. They get along just fine.

We have a 4, who were 2 bonded brothers and 2 unrelated single girls. We also have some trios who were either a pair of brothers with a female added or a pair of sisters with a male added :D

I have a group of 3 boys, I bought them all together from the pet shop so that no one could separate them. they absolutely adore each other

my nan has three unrelated girls and a boy who are bonded. They get on great, I love seeing them all binky together around.

I want a heard of bonded dutch bunnies :lol:

Back