• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack Frost picture-fest~! (kinda a lot...!)

casu consulto

Mama Doe
SAM_0018.jpg

SAM_0019.jpg

Human-slaves need supervision when doing cleaning...!

SAM_0025.jpg

And they NEVER give the right number of treats. :roll:

SAM_0132.jpg

Self-catered! Knows where the hay is now...

SAM_0140.jpg

Slipper-boots with the scents of five other bunnies on...! Must be chinned. Constantly.

SAM_0143.jpg

The coat shinessss! :)

SAM_0148.jpg

Garry the Gorilla~! He's my diversion for Jack, who gets over-frisky... He uses him as a toilet though. :oops: Can you see the bunny poops?

Oh Jack! :love::love::love::love::love:
If your human slaves don't give you enough treats, you can always move in here!:wave: BTW, nobody will complain if you poo wherever you want here - with four other buns pooing wherever they feel like :roll:, nobody will be able to tell the difference. :)

He's like one of those gum ball machines where poops are concerned. :roll: I don't know how he can produce so many...! First week he explored my bedroom, he'd leave a trail where ever he went! I can tolerate bunny poops quite nicely, but I DO draw a line at bunny piddles on my pillow...! :lol:

Back