• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stunning foster bun Delilah

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT1114.jpg

PICT1109.jpg

I just had to show this girl off, i have had her about 4 weeks now and she is the most gentle giant, absolutly stunning loving girl, her name is Delilah but i hate it so am calling her Delly for short! OH wants to keep her :love: :love: :love:

PICT1114.jpg

PICT1109.jpg

I just had to show this girl off, i have had her about 4 weeks now and she is the most gentle giant, absolutly stunning loving girl, her name is Delilah but i hate it so am calling her Delly for short! OH wants to keep her :love: :love: :love:

:shock::shock::love::love::love::love::love:

Is she a British Giant?! She's beautiful!!

Not sure i thought she was a conti giant, she is huge comes up to my waist when she stands up :shock:

Her ears look more British...Conti ears are mammoth! (But I think the British Giants are bigger.....:shock::shock::shock:)

She's so beautiful...I'm a sucker for a black giant..:oops: I think it's too soon since Max died though. It'd be like betraying him :(

She is :love::love::love::love:

Oh my :love::love: I would definately fail if i was fostering her... she wouldnt be going anywhere :lol: She is gorgeous :love: xXx

Back