• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Banana

Kloy

Warren Scout
Tried banana today....I must have found the only thing Lola WON'T eat. I caught her trying to eat a little bit of cheese once because it had fallen on the floor (don't worry it was removed before she had a chance) but the banana she spurns :shock:

Rambo ate a tiny little bit then walked through the rest :roll:

I was expecting them to go mad for it because it's sweet...contrary little moo's!

Some of our buns wont eat it :) Lottie turns her nose up at it, but Ronnie and Lola go MAD for it!! xXx

my Crystal LOVES banana she wont chew it either she'll suck on it :lol: really need to get a video of that one day (because she makes sucking noises)

Sooty and oreo love banana, especially Oreo - it gone in seconds.

Charlie just turns his nose up at it :roll:

Wow, my two LOVE banana. It's their absolute favourite. They nearly take my fingers off when I offer them some...
In fact, Pipkin was trying to eat my yellow rubber gloves earlier. I think he thought it was a banana...

my lot go nuts for banana.. although even worse is if i sit with the whole banana ready to break a bit off and they try and pull the banana skin off!!! Nala pulled a chunk off once and ran off with it.. i assume it did her no harm as she ate it and was fine :roll:

Tried banana today....I must have found the only thing Lola WON'T eat. I caught her trying to eat a little bit of cheese once because it had fallen on the floor (don't worry it was removed before she had a chance) but the banana she spurns :shock:

Rambo ate a tiny little bit then walked through the rest :roll:

I was expecting them to go mad for it because it's sweet...contrary little moo's!

rosie goes mad for it :lol: she can smell it a mile off

:cry: i always remember when my grandad had some and i said show rosie it and rosie went to get mowgli like she was telling him and then rosie came running up with mowgli for some banana, she wouldn't eat it without telling her friend :love:

:wave: I mushed some nana into Hope's porridge when I was trying to get her to eat it and she pulled a face at me!

Back