• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A huge thank you to Bunnymadhouse and Michelle]

Daphne & Peanut

Alpha Buck
:wave:

I just wanted to say a huge thank you from myself , Peanut and Daphne for all you have done for them and me. I am so happy to have them back here with me where they belong.

They have settled into their new shed really well and are currently sat together in their new willow basket, i'll get some pics tomorrow when it's light.

That's ok I just couldn't wait until tomorrow. Just been to check on their water and they were snuggled up together it's so great to see them like that. Peanut doesn't want to know me at the moment I think he's giving me the cold shoulder but i'm sure after a few treats and cuddles he'll be back to my old Peanut again and Daphne well she's as loving as ever. :D

So glad everything as worked out and you have finally got your babies back. Thanks to Michelle and Ang I didn't have to try and bond them:lol::lol::lol:

Back