• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

he's having a sulk

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: :roll: locksley is sulking as he was trying to get down the side of the dogcrate, where i don't want him to go, i called him a naughty boy, and now he's sulking :lol:

Awwww!

Why does that not work for me? :? I told Jack he was a bad, BAD naughty boy the other night for piddling on my life-sized lion soft toy in my bedroom, even when I was trying to push him off... and he went skipping off binkying looking PLEASED at the choice of words. My other bunnies do the same - especially Barney, who can't hold binkies in when I tell him off. :roll: Think something gets losts in translation with me and my bunnies. Especially my boys.

No chance of sulking from Storm or Mallow. They are the Kings of the Binky of Defiance! :lol:

Bless Locksley, he has such a sweet nature :love:
Mind you, he hasn't reached the adolescent stage yet!

:lol::lol: i think he likes people thinking he's such a good boy, that being told he was naughty he didn't like it :lol:

No chance of sulking from Storm or Mallow. They are the Kings of the Binky of Defiance! :lol:

Bless Locksley, he has such a sweet nature :love:
Mind you, he hasn't reached the adolescent stage yet!

rosie wouldn't say that he's already been humping and grunting this week :lol:

Back