• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VioVet orders?

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Hi guys, just wondering, can I scan and email the prescription off to them? I am so confused with it, becuase on the prescription I printed, it says they do not accept emails or fax anymore, but when I went to confirm my order, it says I can upload the prescription by scanning it, and sending it off?

AND, I cant believe I have saved £20 PER VIAL on Baytril!!! £12 off viovet, when I was paying £32 from the vets! :D Saved me so much considering a vial lasts me 3 weeks!

thanks alot guys :wave:

would probably be best to call them, the no scan or fax may be new and they just havent updated the forms yet.. :D

would probably be best to call them, the no scan or fax may be new and they just havent updated the forms yet.. :D

thanks alot Donna! I was hoping you would post, becuase I remember you recommending me VioVet :lol:

they are not open until monday now though... I think I will upload the prescription and call them on monday and see if it is okay. I hope it is, becuase I need this baytril ASAP!

ive never got a prescription from them, but they are well fast dispatching stuff thats non prescription. i bet they already have your order ready to go :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I hope it does come though quick! Hopefully the weather won't get worse and they can send it off!

I reckon they probably need the original to dispense, because it proves that you're only exchanging your prescription once for the product, rather than using the same one at 4 different places, but they let you scan/fax it first so that they can be confirming the details and getting the order ready for dispatch when the paper copy arrives :)

Back