• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arthur gets comfy...

bunlover

Warren Veteran
as you know arthur hates the cold and has come indoors during the big freeze..he doesnt seem to bothered though!!
DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

dora is in too with him but she keeps hiding under the bed like a big burrow so not got any good pics!!!

:lol: Kevin and Perry use my bed as their burrow!

Arthur is lovely ,Ive got a soft spot for blues :love:

is that what he is? lol he is a very snuggly lop of somekind thats all i know!!! he was the one who came to me originally being skinny and boney and dental issues due to being kept in a tiny hutch and being fed on potato peelings and otehr scraps.... he turned out alright now! :) x

is that what he is? lol he is a very snuggly lop of somekind thats all i know!!! he was the one who came to me originally being skinny and boney and dental issues due to being kept in a tiny hutch and being fed on potato peelings and otehr scraps.... he turned out alright now! :) x

His colour is blue :love:

He actually looks very much like my Buster ,I'll have to a pic....

I never knew Arthur was a blue! :)
When he comes to visit he likes to sneak in and hide behind my curtains or the sofa so I call him Rascal pants!:lol::lol::lol:-sue:wave:

Back