• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panda & friends enjoying the snow

ecudc

Warren Veteran
IMG_4954.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

IMG_4960.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4921-1.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

what do you mean I've got something on my nose?

Mainly of Panda as the other bunnies has gone to sit next to the fire by the time we changed to the zoom lens. Please note that these are generally house bunnies but were let out for 30 mintues and able to go back in if they wanted. All are healthy buns and wiped their paws on the towels provided when they came in :)

Who is the little lop, looks just like Bramble, one of our first buns. It was her that made me a lop fan.:)

Who is the little lop, looks just like Bramble, one of our first buns. It was her that made me a lop fan.:)

I think that's honey that you mean. She's the bunny that I got from Chloaster before fat fluffs came into being. She was one of I think 5 probably brothers and sisters that were dumped outside a petshop. Honey was pregnant and unfortunately aborted her first night with chloe due to the stress of everything. She's understandably a bit nervous but has really come on this last year & has a very funny character.

Awwww I love Panda isnt he good im impressed with the paw wiping

I laid them in from of the door so they didn't get snow on the parquet :lol::lol: although the snow didn't really stick to them anyway. I brought more in on my bloomin shoes.

Back