• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets see your chocolate coloured rabbits!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Heres mine:

A chocolate mini lop, lol

100_1846.jpg

100_1849.jpg

This is our Chocolate girl 'Jamie' who was found sat in the middle of a busy road and an old man and his neighbour spent an hour trying to catch her. The old man rang the RSPCA but they wouldn't take her in as they were full, and contacted our vets who contacted us and we gave her a home with us, she is beautiful.

This was her first night with us and as soon as I settled her into an indoor cage she flopped as she was so exhausted after her rescue.
222083-1.jpg

In the garden.
105082-3.jpg

And after she had jumped into the hay bucket.
27-2-093.jpg

This is our Chocolate girl 'Jamie' who was found sat in the middle of a busy road and an old man and his neighbour spent an hour trying to catch her. The old man rang the RSPCA but they wouldn't take her in as they were full, and contacted our vets who contacted us and we gave her a home with us, she is beautiful.

This was her first night with us and as soon as I settled her into an indoor cage she flopped as she was so exhausted after her rescue.
222083-1.jpg

In the garden.
105082-3.jpg

And after she had jumped into the hay bucket.
27-2-093.jpg

Aww, she is so cute. Thank goodness the man found her and you gave her a home. :love:

Back