• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

;Introducing Our New Furry Addition!;

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I would like to introduce you all to my latest furry addition to the family.

My newest addition is female, her name is Phoebe.
She is about 5 weeks old. she joined the family 7th January 2010.

Here she is! :wave:

Hello RU! Im Phoebe :wave:
20100108_39.jpg

My Favourite place to be, other than my bed :)
20100108_24.jpg

Do you like my purple ball?
20100108_26.jpg

20100108_31.jpg

20100108_36.jpg

my pretty pattern
20100108_45.jpg

20100108_55.jpg

Bye bye :wave:
20100108_59.jpg

I was very lucky to have gotten her.. seeing as i wasnt allowed anymore pets :oops: :lol:
She was free from my aunt's friend. her hammy had babies and needed homes for them :D

Vicky x

Ps. 2 more photos, page 2 post 13 :wave:

Last edited:
Aw, she's very cute. I love syrian hammies, haven't got another one after the last one passed away but pics like these do tempt me! What cage have you got, looks a good one?

Aw, she's very cute. I love syrian hammies, haven't got another one after the last one passed away but pics like these do tempt me! What cage have you got, looks a good one?

The cage is quite old now, had it since my first hamster.
i want to get a new one for her :)
a bigger cage but not as high.

this is the cage shes currently in.

20100105_9.jpg

Aaw, she's so cute! :love:
Looks just like my old hamster Beanie. I love the first picture of her head poking out of the tube :lol:

she is so cute! i miss having hammies :( look at the tiny little paw in the first pic! ohhh i so want another hamster!

She is gorgeous :love: a little like my Kiki. Very cute, you must be very chuffed. If i can offer some advice, handling DAILY is vital at her young age ;)

Thanks everyone! :D

She is gorgeous :love: a little like my Kiki. Very cute, you must be very chuffed. If i can offer some advice, handling DAILY is vital at her young age ;)

I have been handling her daily :)
Shes friendly just quick and always wants to get away! :lol:
no signs of wanting to bite.
she just needs to trust us, and in time she will :)

:wave:

I have been handling her daily :)
Shes friendly just quick and always wants to get away! :lol:
no signs of wanting to bite.
she just needs to trust us, and in time she will :)

:wave:

Good stuff i thought you would be ;). When i was at the pet shop it took about 2 weeks to get the hamsters 100% happy with being handled, after that we could do anything with them. We always prided ourselves on our chilled out hammies. Im certain Pheobe will be spoilt rotten with you :D

Good stuff i thought you would be ;). When i was at the pet shop it took about 2 weeks to get the hamsters 100% happy with being handled, after that we could do anything with them. We always prided ourselves on our chilled out hammies. Im certain Pheobe will be spoilt rotten with you :D

Im going to make sure she is spoilt! like the rest of our furry and feathered family! :love:
She has calmed down alot since thursday when i got her.
She would run fast to get away and now she has calmed down, not as fast. just takes her time going from one hand to the other, on my mums chest :oops: :lol:

:D

Took these photos not long ago, she actually stayed still! Little poser :love:

PC140004.jpg

PC140006.jpg

Back