• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soon to be bunny mum!

Wiserabbit

Young Bun
Hello!

I've rambled on at length on the behaviour forum about where our bunnies are coming from so I won't go on here! I'd really appreicate some advice on that post!

In short, we are unexpected bunny owners! We will be taking on an adult doe and a femal kit in a few weeks and I've come here to learn the best way to take care of mum and baby.

Expect lots of silly questions!

hello

hello and good luck. Questions are not silly. They need to be asked. There are lots of experts on here and I'm learning loads from other peoples' questions.

Hello & welcome to RU :wave:
Wishing you every joy with your 1st. bunny. :D
It's a bit like having a small child - incredibly intelligent, & each with their own unique strong personalities, as well as "bunny behaviour". You'll be changed permanently!!

hello!

also a new 'bun' on here myself but just wanted to congratulate u on being a bunny mum soon! :) as others have said, you'll love learning all about their funny behaviours and how intelligent rabbits can be. enjoy! ;)

Back