• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellos from NSW Aus

Hello everyone, not much to say, but im a wide range animal lover. I have a bit of everything here, and my newest addition is a sable marten lop girl, so i thought id drop in and learn a bit more about rabbits. I know the stardard things, but theres usually false facts swirling around in the world, so its always good to talk to proper enthusiasts one on one.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hellos and thankyou for the welcomes!
I live in one of the very few towns in Aus where it actually snows in winter, most places it doesnt. Although right now it is blistering heat in the middle of summer (I hate summer) and it didnt even snow last winter! Ripped off!

I just made a thread in health about my bunny, she is thin but her belly is porky and was moving this arvo. Any help would be muchly appreciated, im a bit of a stress head about animals.

Hi :wave:

Welcome to the forum. Which part of NSW do you live? I visited Australia after I graduated and loved every minute of it!

Do you have any pics of your bun?

:eek:)

Helllos, thanks, and Grim is great, in perfect health. She even jumped her little rabbit fence yesterday, so now she has to be locked up... :evil:
I will heighten it sometime when i figure out how to do it...
Good thing Tony the dog isnt too bad with chasing things...

Hi there in mighty Orange. I'm not too far from you in Australian distances, in the Blue Mountains. Here's a bit of good news for you; there is a vet practice in Orange that stocks Oxbow products, including the essential Critical Care ... Summer Street Vet Clinic.:D

Yes, we also sometimes get snow in Winter but nothing like it is in the UK this year.

:wave: I live in Western Australia and am melting - its 42 C today! The only time I have ever seen snow was when I went to Tasmania.

Hello to NSW member! I used to live in Brisbane, Hendra in Queensland during the 60's. I still speak to my cousin Kym who lives on the Gold Coast all the time. I was born in Pennsylvania but my family immigrated to Brisbane and we came back in 1968. I still love and adore Vegemite and I am currently trying to find some more and since I live close to the Canadian border, I should be able to pop over and get some, otherwise my cousin told me that she would send me some.

Hi there in mighty Orange. I'm not too far from you in Australian distances, in the Blue Mountains. Here's a bit of good news for you; there is a vet practice in Orange that stocks Oxbow products, including the essential Critical Care ... Summer Street Vet Clinic.:D

Yes, we also sometimes get snow in Winter but nothing like it is in the UK this year.

HAHA SUmmer st quoted me $50 odd dollars to put a old rat to sleep. That deterr'd me a fair bit.

Back