• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Lottielouise - my big ol' tomcat!

crysta

Alpha Buck
I was saying to Lottielouise how different her cats looked from mine and, well, here is boycat doing his "love me, people!" pose:

009.jpg

And also loving on the Lucozade:

001-1.jpg

Girlcat doesn't like having photos taken, so I had to sneak this one while she was snoozing:

003-1.jpg

They are brother and sister from the same litter - and boycat was the runt, would you believe?

These two were part of a litter of four found abandoned at three weeks old, living in filth in a shed. Mum had bogged off because no one was feeding her! Luckily a friend of a lady I worked with found them and rescued them, handrearing them. We took these two because no one wanted them because they were black :( They came to us at 5 weeks, and we've had them ever since.

Five week old minikittens:

00001xb3

OMG the size difference!

013.jpg

Ava has a flat face of a british short hair type. Where as Evie, her daughter has a long siamese type face

belonging007.jpg

They were cute when they were young but they are gorgeous :love::love::love::love: now. I laughed out loud, when I saw the first picture.:lol::lol::lol:

They were cute when they were young but they are gorgeous :love::love::love::love: now. I laughed out loud, when I saw the first picture.:lol::lol::lol:

Have you noticed his white whiskers in the first photo? :lol: For some reason when he grew up his whiskers were white!

They have all since fallen out and the new ones grew in black so he is less of a freak now. :lol:

Have you noticed his white whiskers in the first photo? :lol: For some reason when he grew up his whiskers were white!

They have all since fallen out and the new ones grew in black so he is less of a freak now. :lol:

He's not a freak.:no: I think I love him. :love::love::love::love::love:

He's a cuddlemonster. I woke up this morning to a faceful of cat on the pillow next to me! :lol:

Back