• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does my head look big in this?

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
P1010651.jpg

P1010652.jpg

P1010653.jpg

Photos taken when we got the boyz back from the vets. They were not at all happy with these silly collars and didn't wear them for very long. The vets wanted the collars to stay on untill Monday when they go back for a check up. It was funny and sad to see them trying to wash their faces through the collar. It just wasn't happening. All three are doing fine and eating and poooing. Thanks for all your vibes and support. This was a real worry for us because of what happened to Bungle when he went in for the same op. When the phone rang and it was the vets our hearts were in our mouths. This time everyhing was ok. We changed vets because we couldn't continue going back to the same place - bad memories.
Big smiles all round.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....that pic with them all together! :lol::lol:

Glad they're doing well! Hope they keep it up! :D

:lol: wee souls.

My vet is really against buster collars for buns, because they cant eat properly with them on, or eat their ceacotrophs. I had to cut a gap in Holly's when she hurt her leg, but she managed to do a scooping action and tip the food to her mouth, she is so greedy, nothing stops her eating.

My vet gave me one of these collars for Inca....i just couldnt bring myself to use it!

Back