• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What my bunnies are up to right now. Pics post 3.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
They don't like coming inside, but due to the weather they've been stying in their hutch rather than playing out in the garden and I thought tehy needed some exercise, so I brought them in.

Grim keeps puppy eyeing me to go out in the front garden where it is lowing a blizzard and I have to supervise him out there. As he's spoiled he's getting his way so I'm out in my slippers shivering while runs about for two minutes then wants to come back in...

Samus is in the bedroom snoozing on the sponge bed that was set up for my sister and nibbling on hay. She has the right idea. I'll post pictures soon. ;)

Last edited:
Spoiled...? Nooooo.... :roll:

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00154-1.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

Actually I got in trouble for that last night...

My boyfriend was quite upset because the animals are always clean and looked after but I haven't cleaned the house for ages. :oops: I think I've been neglecting him so I'm going to spend more time with him and do some more work about the house that doesn't involve my animals. But when he's out.... :lol:

Back