• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanuts...

ninaannechalk

Young Bun
My Mr Bunns seems to go mad when peanut are about and loves them - we have been giving him a couple of peanuts a night and he seems to do what ever you want him to to get them!!! He is almost hypnotic when he smells them........are they ok for him or are we doing wrong by letting him have some????:?

Maybe he senses that he is being castrated on Monday:eek::eek: Maybe he is stocking up ...........(naughty mummy)

My Mr Bunns seems to go mad when peanut are about and loves them - we have been giving him a couple of peanuts a night and he seems to do what ever you want him to to get them!!! He is almost hypnotic when he smells them........are they ok for him or are we doing wrong by letting him have some????:?

Maybe he senses that he is being castrated on Monday:eek::eek: Maybe he is stocking up ...........(naughty mummy)

I'm not sure that peanuts are a good idea for bunnies. They have a very high fat content which is not ideal for bunnies.

Peanuts are high in fat and protein, even for us. But I read on here, that in small doses they are okay.

Think it is the same as unhealthy food for us, to much is bad for you. But once in a while, for a treat won't hurt.

Well I have been leaving the little bit of salt on as i am sure that is what he likes the most! Best cut down though as I have been giving him say 5 0r 7 a night!! :? He will be Mr Bloat before too long!! especially after Mondays little op as tehy tend to put on weight easier when they get castrated!!!

By the way as of Monday I am looking for a wife for him......any applicants! ?

:love::love::p

Back