• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I mad

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I keep looking at the bunnies and thinking "You don't know what I know, we are moving to a bigger house soon and you will have looooooads of space to race about in, what a nice surprise it will be for you" oh and I don't speak about it when theyre around cos it'll spoil the surprise :lol:

Does it sound like I'm losing the plot....I can't tell any more :lol:

I convinced myself the other day that as Beau was playing with his toy car he was making vroom noises in his head (after something KarenM said!). And I smuggled Beau's christmas presents into the house, wrapped them, then hid them, and he wasn't allowed to see them til christmas eve. So no, if u're mad we all are...and that's just too worrying to contemplate :shock:

I convinced myself the other day that as Beau was playing with his toy car he was making vroom noises in his head (after something KarenM said!). And I smuggled Beau's christmas presents into the house, wrapped them, then hid them, and he wasn't allowed to see them til christmas eve. So no, if u're mad we all are...and that's just too worrying to contemplate :shock:

I do that with Julie's gifts also and I also try to reason with her when she is mad about something. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, we are all mad..........but only about our buns. They are our real children. :thumb:

Back