• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crates

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Could someone recommend a seller of 48" dog crates on ebay as I want to make sure I get one from a reliable source.

Also wondered if there are any instructions anywhere for putting a second level in and if you can only do that in certain dog crates or whether you can so that in any crate.

Thanks

They are but their crates are more expensive than quite a few others.

I just got one of (( These )) . I didn't want to pay a lot of money as my buns' will go be going outside in the Spring and it will only be a 'just in case' cage then.

This is what it looks like set up:

P1050977.jpg

ETA: It folds flat and it's pretty easy to put up and down, yes. I managed to carry it upstairs myself with no problems too, lol.

P1050978.jpg

- I still have some things to buy yet, lol but it's nearly there.

This is a pic of it with two boxes of food and a Spiny Mouse cage (Hamster Heaven sized) on top of it so you can see that it's pretty sturdy. ;)

Delivery was super-fast.

P1050979.jpg

They are but their crates are more expensive than quite a few others.

I just got one of (( These )) . I didn't want to pay a lot of money as my buns' will go be going outside in the Spring and it will only be a 'just in case' cage then.

Ooh That is a good price and free delivery too. I will definitely bookmark that seller as that is more the price I was hoping to pay. Thanks for the link :D

My boyfriend just said that a 48" dog crate was big and I explained to him that it's for 2 bunnies so of course it's going to be big :lol::lol:

I don't think he had realised I intended to take up more space by having a friend for Radish :roll:

Bought one of these last week and very impressed with the seller - brilliant comms. free delivery and arrived within 14 hours of buying.

eBay item - 120514479693

You know Im thinking I might not of needed to buy a cage for Monty now as we have a puppy crate in the garage - I think Il dig it out tomorrow see if it would be big enough for a run for Monty inside. I put Monty in a cat carrier for 2 days before I got him a cage with the bad weather but he would of been comfier in the dog crate - never mind he has a nice cage now.

We had 2 massive dog crates that our staffie used before he died but took them to the dog rescue the day after he went - never thought of them being ok for guineas and bunnies.

Back