• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

archie the hamster in his pen

caerleon

Mama Doe
as the title says!:D
archie4-1.jpg

archie16-1.jpg

archie17-1.jpg

archie20-1.jpg

archie5-1.jpg

Aw, he's dead cute :love:
Hamsters are such escape artists - my old one used to escape in the night and climb up three flights of stairs to my sister's bedroom :lol: and sit in the middle of carpet

I have bought lots of toys for DooDoos but want to make him a playground that he can't escape from. I can't find anything. At the moment he has play time in the bottom of the bath :(

Anyone any ideas?

Rabswood

I have bought lots of toys for DooDoos but want to make him a playground that he can't escape from. I can't find anything. At the moment he has play time in the bottom of the bath :(

Anyone any ideas?

Rabswood

all i can say is that you might have to make your own with mesh?have you looked on the net?:)

Anyone any ideas?

Rabswood

A big duplo wall!! Worked for me when I was 10!! ;) We also used to make duplo assault courses! Cinnamon LOVED it! :D:D

Yikes! With all those kitty cat figurines hungrily waiting, I certainly wouldn't be escaping my fortress if I were little Archie! :lol:

Back